Followers

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Grieving is Healthy

Feeling optimistic today. Would like to finish reading a book that has helped me with grieving. It is written by James Van Praagh. I have never heard of him before reading this book. https://www.amazon.ca/Healing-Grief-Reclaiming-Life-After/dp/0451201698
Before I started reading the book I did not believe that we, the living, could have any real contact with the spiritual realm, but I must say now that I am almost finished with the book, I feel there might be some connection after all. If you are grieving for any reason, this book might just give you a little bit of a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grieving is Healthy

Feeling optimistic today. Would like to finish reading a book that has helped me with grieving. It is written by James Van Praagh. I have ne...